broken heart

Bess

ive been with my boyfriend for over a year, he broke up with me three days ago. recently i left new zealand to do a three month exchange in england. everything seemed fine when i left ( about three weeks ago) but he broke up with me. since its only three months (i get back near the end of november) weve always said we could make it work.

two days before it ended he went somewhere with another girl that hes always told me not to worry about (there was another guy but yanno) he hid that from me and turned off his locations and stuff. i found out and was upset he didnt tell me, i didnt care he’d gone i just wouldve have liked to know.

he doesnt want to get back together but wants to be friends. obviously i want to be together. im scared that he likes her now as he has said that he feels although there could he a chance with her. im absolutely heartbroken and just want him back. hes my first love.

any ideas on how i can get him to realise that he made a mistake leaving or anything like that! please help xx