God answered our prayers 😭

Ch

My husband and I have been trying for months. I started nursing school, and we haven’t been thinking about it as much. Yesterday, my daughter tells my dad and step-mom that I am pregnant. (I didn’t know that I am!) She asks Santa for a brother or a sister. I ended up crying when she fell asleep because I didn’t think there was any hope that we would get pregnant. My husband was in an accident two years ago, and had radiation to his hip. My cycles have been irregular and my sister has PCOS. I was terrified after trying for so long that it would never happen again...

This morning, when we woke up my daughter began to pray to God for a brother or a sister. I realized my period was due in about five days, so I got up and took a test... like I have many times. It showed up a faint positive and I screamed! I took another that was even more faint. I tried to show my husband and he hardly saw it...

This afternoon, after a 4 hour hold, I took another. This one! I’m waiting for my husband and daughter to get home now and open their present. I can’t wait to tell her that her prayers were answered. 😭

& I thought I had a stomach bug 😂🤦🏼‍♀️