Shettles method 🤔🤔

Christine • 👧🏻4/2013 👦🏼11/2015 👼🏻 11/2019 🌈🎀 4/2021

Long post ahead lol

Okay so I thought I swore by this method with my first two but ya know how you over think things and you go well maybe? Maybe not? When I got pregnant with my daughter according to the method it’s the first 3 days in the fertile time frame furthest from ovulation being that apparently the female sperm swim slower but live longer as compared to the male who swim faster but die faster....so we did just those 3. Got pregnant the first month and it was a girl. Awesome. Then came time to try for our second which we would have liked another girl so we went for the first 3 days again (this time using pre seed to up the chances of conceiving) so we did the first day skipped day two and then the following two days which put me a day closer to ovulation and we had a boy, also on the first month try. Fast forward 4 years we have been wanting another girl so we’ve been trying just the first 3 days and absolutely nothing which is aggravating since the first two times were a breeze. I’ve used opks and this round I’m using Clearblue digital advanced opk. We did the first two days then the past two nothing cuz I just gave up hope and wasn’t in the mood. According to glow tomorrow is o day but my other app Flo says today. The opk still detects “high fertility” not “peak” yet. CM today was egg whites. I want to do it again tonight in hopes ovulation is tomorrow but does that truly up the chances of a having a boy over a girl? I know it sounds pathetic but my dream was always 3 kids girl boy girl and I don’t want to be upset if it’s another boy although I’d still love him just as much. 😅😅😅😅😩😩😩 someone please help lol

Also I was 22 when I got pregnant with my daughter 24 with my son and I’m 29 now so idk if age is starting to play a factor