Just need words of encouragement following breakupšŸ’”

I just ended my 3yr relationship with my sons dad. I finally got the courage to walk away after lots of cheating, physical abuse etc. Today is the day I blocked him on my phone & all of my social media accounts. Itā€™s only been a few days since I put him out of my apartment but Iā€™ve just been so depressed & down I havenā€™t really eaten anything. The only thing keeping me going is our 9 month old. He asked me to come back home lastnight and I almost said yes but I know the situation is toxic and my son and I deserve soooo much better. Iā€™ve been knowing him since we were 11 & heā€™s literally the first guy I ever kissed & said ā€œI love youā€ too. I feel like Iā€™ve lost my best friend, my everything. I donā€™t have any close friends he was the only person I talked too. Any advice on how to make this process easier & help my heart heal faster I cant take thisšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’” I just need some positive words!!! AnythingšŸ˜£ I donā€™t even know where to start with moving on with my life