How did I get this lucky♥️💗💕

Collie • 🇨🇦24 Y.O expecting my first April 9th 2019. Born April 4th 2019🤰🏽👶🏽🎉 m/c in February 2018 at 5 weeks 😭 baby #2 due may 2020

I’m gonna Apologize ahead of time for my long story but I feel like I wanna share my story♥️me and my hubby tried for 6 years to get pregnant not perfectly but not preventing in anyway , the sorrow I felt in my heart felt like a burden in my life and I couldn’t see any light at the end of the tunnel I became depressed ,anti social, introverted because I felt ashamed of something out of my control then BAM January 2018 came and I couldn’t believe it I was pregnant and it brought me so much joy , the sky was blue , the air was fresh I finally felt like I could breathe for the first time in years 🥳 I took tests daily and obsessed over ever single test till about 5 weeks , I am quite irregular so I needed a dating scan so I was sent for one , I went and I remember thinking the whole time that I couldn’t believe I was so lucky and blessed to be able to finally experience an ultrasound ! Found out I was 5w6d and a fetal pole and heartbeat was detected I couldn’t believe my eyes I broke down in tears right then and there and thanked god for my baby😍 not even 4 hours later I began to bleed and had clots and my whole life flashed before my eyes 😢 in one moment I went back to my ways of self hatred and depression, I hated everything and everyone , I had a break down in t he parking lot of the mall when I seen all the woman pushing strollers and walking with multiple children and I couldn’t give life to one of my own! Fast forward to July 2018 and finally felt ready to try again ready to risk my own sanity and I told myself “ I promise we’re gonna have a baby this month” welp me and hubby made love stress free all month long including the day I got a positive ovulation test on July 14th , and beyond my wildest dreams I got pregnant!! Found out July 25th !🤰🏽 I was so in shock and greatful to god for giving me another chance to fall in love and he sure did , I carried my daughter Maliyah to 39w2d and gave birth to my perfect rainbow baby , till this day I can’t believe the love that I have for her , she is a handful and I LOVE IT every second, she’s now 5 months ( and a half) and hitting every milestone like a champ, well believe it or not I found out two weeks ago that I’m pregnant with rainbow baby #2 and I’m floating on cloud 9 I had my first scan and I’m 5w5d and fetal pole and yolk sac were detected and guess what I’m not gonna stress I’m gonna love every moment and have faith that if I’m meant to do this my body will hold up its end of the deal ♥️♥️ sorry for the long story but come on I’m hormonal as all hell right now 🤣🤣🤣😂 pray for me 👶🏽👶🏽

My daughter at birth

My daughter at 5 months

Me and my 🌈