Why is he being like this?

So I quit my job a little bit ago and I’m wanting too look for another. I have anxiety, literally diagnosed, took medication and went to a therapist because of it. So, changes and important things like this give me anxiety and, yes, it’s important to push myself and to get out of my comfort zone. Trust me I know. But, I still can’t help how anxious I get when it comes to interviews and stuff.

I also do not have my own car and there is hardly ever one available for me to use because the rest of my family is using it.

Why is he being so rude to me? Like, there’s no reason for it. I said I wanted to look for jobs tomorrow, see who’s hiring and he tell me this.

My last job I got was through indeed. My mother got her new job from that site and so has my siblings. So, for me to want to search up who’s hiring, it’s not a bad thing is it? Am I doing it all wrong or something?

Tomorrow, I will literally not have a car available. He hasn’t opened or replied in about 30mins but what did I do?

Am I crazy? Am I in the wrong here or something?

Also we do not live together. I’m 22 and he’s 24. We’re both still living at home.

Small edit:

I asked if he was seriously mad at me. He replies no.

How are those texts him not an annoyed/mad at me? 🤔

Replies:

Applying online and then going into the establishment afterwards would be totally fine with me. It gives me a reason to go in and start a conversation with the manager which eases my anxiety a bit.

But to go around asking if places are hiring seems like a waste of time when all they are gonna do is hand me a piece of paper. They won’t remember my face or my name. And they will mostly likely tell me to go online anyway.