I needs your advice ladies

I had an emergency C-Section 7 weeks ago. At that time i decided to exclusively pump. I have successfully feed my 7 week old bottle with my breastmilk since birth.

But now this pumping thing is taking a toll on me. It’s double the work to get baby feed.

Fast forward to today right before one of my pumping sessions ( every 2-3 hours) I decided I would try giving him my breast. My son latched quit well. He feed on my left boob for 10 minutes then Pulled away. Meanwhile I had a haaka on my right boob which collected 2 ounces!! Once my son seemed content/full, I burped him and he gave me a big burp. About 20 minutes later I put the milk I collected in a bottle and fed it to him, he took about 1 1/2 oz.

My question once my sons pulls away and is done on one breast, how do I know if he’s completely full? Because he did take another ounce and half from the bottle.

Being that I pump I know each of my breast produces 2 oz each and that’s what he drinks out of the bottle. So if he’s feeding on breast once he drains it, I’m I supposed that put him on my other breast, even the the haaka collected the 2 oz already?