Crushesss🥺☺️

I’m a sophomore in high school and I’ve been liking this boy for almost a year. He knows I like him and has been very understanding and sweet about it. We only talked on snap cuz I was always too scared to talk in person but he’s very outgoing and friendly. We had gym class and lunch last year togehter but this year we had spanish and geometry class together.

The desks In the geometry class are in groups of 4 and so it was him and his friend who’s a girl and this person and their friend in the desks. I sat by myself in a different group of 4. The first day I came in he said “Hi Vanessa” (my name) and that was the first time we talked in person. I said hi

The next day one of the people in his group switched classes so there was an open seat facing him and he asked the teacher if his friend could sit there but she said no and then he asked if I could sit there and she said yes. And most days he’d say hi to me and then ask me how my day was and then I’d ask him how his day was and he’d say his was excellent. All my friends say he probably likes me but I think he’s just being friendly and I Don’t want to be confused so 🤷🏻‍♀️