Help😕

Hello ladies so i need y’all advice

I been with my boyfriend for two years almost three at the beginning everything was good and all that but lately we been arguing a lot to the point where we disrespect each other, yell at each other etc...!

Today we had a really bad argument over something that was nothing to argue about😞

So we went to get some drinks but when we arrived to the place I told my boyfriend that i didnt wanted anything anymore so we left but he got mad because I always do the same thing😭😭 like I make him drive and then make him leave without getting anything and I don’t know why I’m like this and it sucks because I destroyed my relationship for always acting childish. So after that we argued and he said that we should just break up and move on because we are hurting each other not only because of what happened today if not we always talking about our past and telling each other things that doesn’t even matter now...

I was thinking about giving him some space and time I told him that we should go to couple therapy and see if it can help us

I really don’t want to break up with him but i dont want to keep hurting him either😞😞😞