WHAT DO I DO!?

So my friend Introduced me to his friends last night while we were all bowling. And then they wanted to go do something stupid so I was left behind and I went to my room. Later I got a text asking to go hangout with one of his friends because he didn't want to go do the event everyone else was participating in either. So we went to his house. We went and watch movies it was calm and having a nothing to worry energy. Then later on he kissed me. Even more later that night or early the next morning he was kissing me and it turned to making out, which turned to him trying to give me Oral sex. At first it is OK but then he kept saying he wasn't hard to and kept asking me to do things. He then started getting really rough with me I asked him to stop and he continued anyways. Then he got rougher and I pushed him off of me because I was in an excruciating pain. Still kept going, I was screaming as he continued I kept pushing at him to get off but it didnt work. And eventually I grabbed his hands and pushed him off of me and curled up and clamped everything shut and went to the other side of the bed. I was bleeding from him it was all over the bed and my legs I don't know what to do I don't know how to react to this all I know is I'm in pain and everything's raw or in pain and I'm bleeding. I need to get to a gynecologist but I have no way of getting there and I don't know which one to go to. I might have an infection.... I'm ngl terrified and lost... What do I do?

I'm 18. . . . .

UPDATE:

The guy who did this acted like nothing was wrong and asked to hangout and I'm afraid to tell the guy who introduced me to him what happened...

My brain kind of blocked out some of the details so....I'm afraid to tell the police anything...