Can’t hear my baby cry

Idk if it’s just a mom thing but my 9 month old’s cry is excruciating to me. I find it to be so much more loud and prominent than any other baby. It gives me such anxiety that I literally run to get him to stop crying right away and get super stressed out, He’s a very smart baby. He uses different cries and he usually only cries the way I’m describing around me. Otherwise it’s like a normal decibel with everyone else. And when I’m with him (SAHM so I’m 98% with him) he is crying ALL DAY. He cries a lot no exaggeration. I don’t have ppd and it isn’t affecting the way I treat him or act during the day, we’re actually super close. I just can’t night wean him and get anxious about being out in public because I find his crying to be disturbing to others. What can I do? I promise you, I realize this sounds crazy as I type it out but please understand it’s not just crying it’s high pitch SCREAMING, I have never ever heard a baby cry the way he does. Please take a step away from judgment and really try to give me encouragement, even if this is normal. I need to hear something, anything.