Stressed w a Newborn

I’m 19 and my daughter is 3 weeks old today. I live with my parents and I have yet to take my daughter out to meet my family & my bfs family because I’m still getting the hang of things, she’s a very fussy baby so taking her places would be difficult and I’m still trying to heal myself. I also was thinking about waiting until she got her shots to start taking her around people just because it’s sick season and the holidays are coming up and as a mom that scares me. Well anyway my boyfriend lives with his grandma but comes to my house almost everyday to see her (he’s not allowed to stay the night). His grandma is going around to other people saying that she hasn’t seen the baby and I’m keeping the baby away and when I was told this I was furious because I’m not keeping her away from anyone! She hasn’t asked to see her. Not to mention my whole pregnancy she didn’t ask about the baby at all! I was considering taking my daughter to her house for a few hours but after hearing that she’s talking bad about me making it seem like I’m telling her she can’t see my daughter idk if I want to. She also is a very heavy smoker. She smoked around me my whole pregnancy, would smoke w the windows up in the car while I was in there and would roll the windows up every time i tried to roll one down telling me “she smoked thru her whole pregnancy and it was fine” after my daughter was born she came to the hospital and absolutely reeked of the smell of smoke and wouldn’t wash her hands when I asked her to! My fear is if I take her over she will not respect me or my baby and continue to smoke around us. She also was telling my bf how she’s taking her to see all these people and to a very busy city 45 minutes away and she didn’t even ask me first! She doesn’t respect me at all and now she’s making me look like the bad guy but doesn’t tell the full story.