Should I break up?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years, since we were 15. He’s a huge stoner/into smoking pot whereas I couldn’t care less about that and actually prefer the feeling of not being high. I’ve always accepted him liking it though and never have asked him to change that part about him.

Last night he asked me (for the 100th time) if I would take a hit from his dab/marijuana vape pen. I told him that’s way too strong for me and I would be more comfortable with the one hitter. He basically started pressuring me and said that he feels like he can’t have fun with me because it’s not “fun” being the only one high. I got upset and told him if he can’t accept me for who I am and love me for who I am that I was leaving. I grabbed my stuff and went to leave his room and he started crying and practically screaming and tried to force me to stay. I left anyway and his mom came out of her room and started yelling at my boyfriend saying he needs to treat me with more respect and that I’m my own person.

I ended up going to my car and he tried calling me at least 15 times. I finally picked up and he talked me into coming back saying he does love me for who I am and he wont make me do something I’m not comfortable with. I ended up coming back and we had a great rest of the night.

Would you break up?

Vote below to see results!