Ugh I don't know what to do

Teja

My employer can't give me set days off work, my daughters childminder needs to know what days she's attending or it won't work. This is the third week we've been settling in with her, in the beginning my daughter seemed to like her. Now not so much, she won't go to her at all and just cries. I'm due at work next week, I'm noticing this lady's house isn't all that clean. We've been there a couple of times, other times she's asked if we wanted to join her at baby club. I kept seeing bits of random paper, dirt, hair on the floor, the sofa has random bits of debris on it and she took out her daughters old toys all of which needed a good clean.

I don't know if I'm being ocd about it. I didn't really notice it before because she had a huge rug down and I was more focused on seeing how she was my daughter. Now it's really noticeable and bugging the crap out of me since my daughter will eat anything see can find. I vacuum every day and I'm constantly cleaning. My friend says I should ask her about it. I am really put off, but also the fact my daughter isn't settled with her is making me anxious.