Anybody else been through something similar?

So long story short, my husband and I are getting a divorce after being together for 5 years. I keep going back and forth from the emotions. He was the man of my dreams till I found out he cheated on me with multiple girls when we were dating. I thought we could work out and get past it, but then we got married and he tried seeing another girl then. Finally he got his act together and things were great for like a year. Then I became pregnant and had our daughter. After I had our daughter he changed. Didn’t get me anything for our anniversary cause he didn’t know what to get me. Went to a titty bar and liking other raunchy girl pics on social media. We talked last night and he told me he hates when I help him in general, that he doesnt listen or take anyone’s help cause that’s just how he is and I should know that. Plus he hates that he can’t pry me away from my family and that he knows he purposely flips out on me just because. I’m leaving him. But a part of me wants to work things out, cause he was my future that I saw raising our family together and such. Has anyone else been through something similar?