Baby won’t be still while sleeping

Jesse • 5-15-13 👦🏻 10-20-16 👶🏼 July 2017 👼🏻👼🏻 7-8-19🌈 👶🏼 boy mama 💙💙💙

We’ve had 12 weeks of excellent sleeping. Only wakes to eat and goes back to bed. Since 2 weeks old was sleeping 4 hour stretches. Just recently hit 10hour stretches at night.

Then, the past couple weeks my guy started moving all over the bassinet. He’s swaddled and will manage to completely turn himself around with his head where his feet were or be sideways with his face smooshed against the walls of his bassinet. It would be fine if he just slept like that, but once he moves, he wakes up. I was just moving him back and he’d fall back asleep, but now the second I put him upright he moves back to where he was. I’m repositioning him every 5 minutes for 2-3 hours straight. He moves, wakes up, I reposition, he falls asleep, and then it starts all over again.

I’ve tried a rolled up small blanket wedged next to him, put his sound machine between his body and the bassinet wall, rolled a towel and put it in a U shape at his feet...nothing stops him!

Desperately need suggestions as I don’t get to nap during the day with baby. I need to sleep at night because I have 2 other kids to take care of and I’m on my own.