Would you be upset?

Ok so my husband works with this girl. He texts her mostly about work stuff but every now and then he’ll say “chick-fil-a!!!!!!!!!” And she’ll respond “I know I owe you I’m sorry!” Just recently she texted him something and he responded something about her being on vacation this week. She said I can’t wait for a week off and he said I’ll make sure to call text and email you every day. She then said “as long as you don’t expect any sober responses” and he said “oh even better!”

Well today, he texts her “do I get a non sober response?” And she said “hahaha nope still sober. About to get a mani and pedi though 😋” and he said “well thats lame” and she said “but there’s champagne!!!! 😜”

I feel like it could be innocent but I also feel like it’s unnecessary flirting. Anytime I bring her up he replies with “you have nothing to worry about.”

I’m just home all day with the baby, my body is not what it used to be, I have no time for myself so my hair is constantly in a bun with no make up. The insecurity is at an all time high and I can’t help but feel insecure or worried that he’s getting “bored” or “bothered” about coming home to the hot mess express I’ve been lately....especially when I see texts like these.

Vote below to see results!