Guy advice!!

So there is this guy. And I like him a lot, but he’s just really been pissing me off lately. He seems controlling in my opinion. I have Facebook and I post selfies and other guys will heart react but i have never talked to them or ever liked any of their pictures. He’s constantly on my ass about it and calls them my hoes? One guy commented saying beautiful, and I said “thank you” and he went off on me saying I was “way too friendly” for saying thank you? He then posted a picture of me and I looked like a straight up crack head and I said delete it because I wanna look good you know? And he started coming at me saying “why so u can entertain your hoes?” When I have none! And I don’t talk to no one.

Me and my gal friends are having a girls night tomorrow night and we are going to busch gardens and sneaking vodka in cause we are underage and we just wanna have fun! And after we are getting drunk drunk and he’s like “no youre not drinking, you’ll talk to your hoes”. When in real life I get drunk and forget I even have a phone because I like to dance and have a good time.

We just started talking about 1-2 weeks ago and I’ve known him for a while and he is telling me to check in with him through the night and if i dont he said he would be pissed at me. Like? You’re not my fucking mom and I’m not going to be rude and be on my phone. I wanna have fun.