I feel so sad

I have wasted the last 5 years with yet another narcissistic idiot. My whole life I have chosen men who treat me wrong and worst of all, I stayed years too long in some cases. There must be something wrong with me. 2yrs then 7yrs then 2yrs then 5yrs.... They all showed their true colours by 6mths. Im 35 next week and for a smart person Ive made some really dumb choices. I guess im meant to be alone and I think im ok with that.... He went out from 1pm drinking and I was happy he went out with his cousin but when he does drink which isnt often, he gets stupid drunk and we had dinner plans tonight so I text him asking if we were still going. I had 4 kids to get ready and have my first period post partum so one text.. no drama.... he didnt reply ... on purpose. Later says I dont need to know what hes doing or where he is...ok...When I called at 5pm to see his answer as he hadnt replied for a few hours...he said he wanted to break up, was wicked drunk and rude..... then after keeping the dinner plans with his family ....he insults me by saying hes only responsible for one kid of ours...when hes raised all of them with me for the last 5years...one who is 5 yrs old too...who calls him.dad etc. What a prick...Thanks for letting me vent