Feeling the pressure

Mallori

So I never do this sort of thing but I am at my wits end and completely unsure what to do. I am in a loving relationship with my amazing boyfriend of 11 months (about a week from the full year). We met in college and got off to a rough start between fear of commitment, some infidelity, and a few just lies on both parts. We eventually worked through it ( there were lots of outside factors that were putting stress on the relationship too) and have now moved back on to continue our relationship. After about 2 months of returning home from college we moved in together and I everything was great. My boyfriend graduated from college but due to family issues I was not able to finish my degree but had to move back home. Right now I am a full time student taking online classes and I work full time (an average of 55 hours per week). I get off work and all I want to do is my homework, have a nice meal, and get some sleep. I moved in with him although it took my commute to work from 20 minutes to 1hour + to and from. And lately he feels like I don’t spend enough time with him. I try to a lot time for us to do things on weekends but sometimes I have projects for school and I also work weekends so it becomes hard. I feel like I have a lot on my plate and I’m made to feel guilty for trying to finish my degree and maintain a steady income. I will often put my school work aside to do what he wants during the week then I am stuck cramming and trying to finish everything all in one day and I just overall don’t feel supported. I’ve felt this way for awhile and don’t know how to approach the subject. I’ve been thinking of moving out but honestly don’t know what to do. Am I being selfish? I just need a bit of advice.