Any advice would be appreciated

Miranda

So this is probably goin to be long and confusing but i just want to go ahead and put it out there and see if anyone has advice for me. Ive been ttc for 2 years. I went on a diet, lost 40lbs and finally got my period regulated. I started to use glow to figure out when i ovulate. After months of no luck i bought the ovulation tests. This past month ive tested about every 2 days with no positive. About 3 days before my predicted period is suppose to hit my breast/nipples become sore. Thats usually my sign that flow is about to hit. But i also noticed i had some mucus when i went to the bathroom. So i took a test and i was ovulating. I did look it up and ask around and i was told some women can ovulate at the beginning/end of cycle but its not common. We had sex 2 days before i took the test and that night i got the positive. My period is a week late. Its usually about 3 days late but never a week. My breast are still sore but i have not had much cramping. Im tryin to hold off on taking a pregnacy test because its just so sad when you get a negative 😔

Should i go ahead and just take the test or wait a while longer?