pain in left side for months

so I’ve had kidney stones before, actually at the beginning of July is when I finally found out I had them, the pain is very specific and feels different than most types of pain I’ve gone through physically. About a month after I assumed I passed all three of them, I started to get pain in my left side, again. It’s not 100% similar to what I felt before but it’s not completely different either. It’s in the same region and hurts almost as if I laid wrong somehow or I stayed in a certain position for too long. I’m not sure how to explain it other than it being a dull ache that gets worse when I’m hungry which I’ve looked up and nothing has seemed to answer my question. It’s been hurting for months. Every single night. I’m only 17 and in all honesty it’s driving me insane. I don’t drink sodas, only carbonated drinks I drink are sprite and ginger ale, but other than that I drink water or Gatorade sometimes if that’s all I have. I have realized drinking a lot of water seems to make the pain hurt less, but I’m not sure why it hurts more when I’m hungry. I went to the doctor assuming I had a kidney infection and was told that’s what it was, so I took antibiotics for 6 days 4 times a day, and the only time the pain actually went away was for one day while taking the medication. The pain is still there, although I don’t have pain in my abdomen anymore, my right side also hurts sometimes and it’s really confusing. I know I should go to the doctor and trust me I’ve literally begged my own mother to take me for weeks when I was in pain before and it still took her months to finally take me which is why I ended up having a kidney infection because it was at first just a UTI. I don’t expect anyone to read all of this because it’s a lot; but I’m lost for words. I don’t know what to do and I feel as if my mom doesn’t take me seriously or just doesn’t care. I would 100% go by myself but it makes me anxious just thinking about it. I also get UTI’s back to back and I make sure I do not do anything that will cause them yet I get them anyways. It’s literally driving me insane. I want to say it’s kidney stones but I know what those feel like and it was a lot worse than this.