Lazy partner!!!! Ranting!!!!

Ughh can’t stand how lazy my boyfriend is. I don’t even want to go anywhere with him anymore because I’m so cranky and annoyed at his lazziness.

he has a job as a salesman at a dealership. He works 9hrs a day and has two days off like everyone else.

I also work full time. I have a daughter from a previews relationship and we have a baby together (3 months old). I’m just annoyed at the fact he doesn’t help at all at home. I have to do everything and when I ask him to help with something he doesn’t.

I have to do laundry, fold it put it away

Go grocery shopping with my money, put it away myself, cook, wash dishes

To resume I do all the cleaning myself

He can’t even take trash out when I ask him to do it and calls my 10 years old daughter to do it 🙄🙄🙄

If the baby needs diaper change he would hand him to me to change him.

I asked to please paint the windows frames because they needed to be painted. I asked him to do that for months, I got tired and ended up doing it myself. I also bought a mirror and he never helped me hang it so I ended up giving it to my mom. When we moved here at the begging of the year I was pregnant and organized everything by myself. I was lifting heavy stuff and everything and ended up with major back pain for months. Not only he doesn’t help with anything but demands I cook for him all the time and iron his clothes. He would stop talking to me and have an attitude if I don’t cook and tells everyone I don’t take care of him ( just because I don’t make him breakfast everyday) he’s not handicapped and goes to work later than I do so he can make it himself. Today I happen to have the day off and he’s home too. All he was doing was laying in the couch watching tv and then went back to the room to sleep. He was off yesterday and works today from 1-9pm. I went to the bedroom to put away clean laundry and he yelled at me to get out and let him sleep 🙄🙄🙄. I’m always picking up after himself. He says he grew up with a nanny that did everything for him. Well I’m not his nanny and I’m tired of his laziness. Sometimes I think I’m better off living by myself and avoid a lot of stress.

EDIT: can’t kick him out of his own house and we aren’t even married. I have my savings by need to make sure I make enough money to live by myself and my kids.