What does this mean

So my boyfriend has this friend who is emotional. He sent a message saying “love is blind and stupid.” My boyfriend doesn’t know what that even means because his friend isn’t dating anyone. We can’t set him up with anybody because most of my male friends are straight and I have a gay friend that’s taken. He won’t give any context to what he means as he beats around the bush. My boyfriend gives him a ride home when he has been doing lyft before they were friends. It’s going to suck for him because we are moving further west.

He doesn’t have a license so him driving is a no. His whole situation sounds weird.

For example , my boyfriend and I were working on his car. His friend messaged him so my boyfriend called his friend so he could talk hands free. He answers , “hey boo.” Not bro he said boo. I’m like okay whatever. I’m helping with the car and stuff. I make a comment that my boyfriend wasn’t moving a part hard enough. He has an attitude like I’m inconvenience to his talk time. Still I’m like he’s probably just upset so whatever.

If his friend had a crush on my boyfriend I would hope he wouldn’t try to act on it. I’ve already had to deal with another one of his friends doing that shit. It took me telling him that’s not what a normal friend does like asking for shirtless pics or saying they’re naked and lonely in bed. He cut that friend off because the friend didn’t respect him saying no and disrespected our relationship. I haven’t talked to my boyfriend about how I feel about this friend because I don’t want him getting offended or think I’m crazy. I’m more of an observer so I don’t know how they interact with each other.

Please don’t call me crazy. I’m just trying to sort out things in my head like process and delete the irrational thoughts.