Boyfriends bm

So I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years and we have two daughters together, he has another daughter from a previous relationship also. Ever since we’ve been together I’ve felt inferior to his other daughters mother. I’ve found naked photos of her on his phone and old photos of them kissing and together and I’ve confronted him about it and he always says he forgot they were there. I know it’s best for their daughter that they get along but I can’t help but feel jealous when he’s extra friendly and joking around with her. Recently I’ve told him my feelings because they had a birthday party for the daughter together and I felt really out of place and he was just giving all his attention to the other mom and it was like I wasn’t even there, I know it wasn’t about me but it was kind of upsetting because I didn’t know anyone there really so I was just in the corner with my baby daughter. I just always thought I could handle it but recently idk. I love his other daughter but I feel so jealous of his ex always, I feel like he’s way nicer to her. I just don’t know if it’s wrong for me to feel this way. If anyone has any advice it’s appreciated!