Disappointed on friendship

I'm just so tired and sad. I've met a mom with a kid same age than mine 3 years ago. We, I thought, were besties. She works and I'm a stay at home mom, so I always offered my help with her kid. However, she never take it. Never let her kid play in my house or accepted me babysitting her. Ok, first I understood. It's hard to trust people, but we spent day and night together for long time. Christma's with our families, etc.

She got pregnant with her second child and didn't tell me until she was 5 months along (eventhough I saw her a million times in those 5 month). I felt pretty offended and I told her. However, I kept being nice to her. Baby was born, and again I offered helped with the youngest. Brought her a bunch of presents, etc.

Our kids are pretty good friends. I invited her and her family to my house to share with my family for my kid's bday. She had a bday for her kid and invited us a totally different day.

Then her bday came. We live 5 blocks away. I told her If I could drop off a present for her. She said "I have friends and family over. Next time". That was to me the last straw.

Well, it wasn't. A month after I just left the present at her front door. She didn't text anything, not even thanks.

Sucks so much, because I thought I've found a friend. I was emotionally invested in this friendship.

I just needed to vent. I feel lonely.