Is it too soon?

Andreece

Me and this guy (B) were dating for two years last week he broke up with me because he didn’t see a future with me and didn’t have the same feeling for me so he ended things I was sad and constantly asking if he would take me back when he figured himself out I asked about 3 times all of the times he said no so I told him I’m not going to wait for him and move on he agreed and said it was the best idea.

I recently started talking to my ex (A) again (first guy I dated and lost my virginity to when I was 14. I’m 19 now) and told him what happened and so now we’re talking I really wanted to keep it as friends and only friends but I don’t know if I can do that.

He told me he’s only been thinking about me and told me he wanted to spend his life with me and he hasn’t been able to get me off his mind.

I saw (A)him last night after 5 years of not seeing each other and it was like I was 14 again every single emotion and feeling I had for him came rushing back, I felt so much joy and excitement and I can’t keep him off my mind I haven’t been able to he was the first dude I ever wanted to be with and saw my life with. I prayed for a second chance with him.

But the only problem I have is that I’ve only been single for a week after two years and I feel like it’s too soon.

Is it too soon? If I end up sleeping with my first ex(A)or doing something would it be too soon?

Why does it feel like I’m cheating if I’m single I’m just so confused