When my husband of 5yrs Gets me going πŸ™ƒ πŸ’¦

Just before work this morning, I jumped on my hubby who was laying next to me. Prior to that, we were snuggling and I was stroking his package...

Knowing he would be gone from this morning till late tonight for work, and work event with another male colleague, I wanted to do it NOW and was too impatient for tonight and doubt he would have energy later 😜

I'm currently 33.5 weeks pregnant with our last and final #3 baby, and the urges are always there, so I hopped on and rode him out til my mission was accomplished 🀣

I cum, then he, and soon after I ended up ejaculating on our bed right after he pulled out and hit the showers together before tending our two sleeping children 3yrs and 11m πŸ˜‚

Sex is messy, but SO much fun with the right man and the father of my 3 babies 😍😘

Who says married relationships are boring?! Can't complain here πŸ˜‰ I like my cake and enjoy devouring it too πŸ˜€ Ha, we're almost 30yrs and 34yrs and life couldn't get better than where it currently is 😍

Planning out another secret mission two days from now as I recoup... My man doesn't know it 😁

Great lovemaking takes time, effort and patience from both partners is what we've realized πŸ˜‰