I think I’m going to ghost him

Kk

I’ve been dating this guy for about 10 months. Last month he told me that he’s never been sexually attracted to

me he fell in love with me for everything else. But ultimately he wants me to lose weight. I promptly broke up with him after the revelation. I was actually larger when we met and I feel like if your not attracted to some on a primitive level the. Why even approach them. We met on a dating app, where I posted full body, unedited pictures. I am 100% confident in how I look and I’d rather not be with someone who doesn’t value that. However, I absolutely adore him. I don’t know if I’m over reacting or if this is a deal breaker. I’ve since said I’d try and work things out with him but I can’t help but feel like I’m being manipulated in some way.

I don’t know if this is the first sign of a toxic relationship or if It’s constructive criticism. I feel like it’s the former, because again, I’m actually a lot smaller now than I was when we first met. So my weight is something I’m working on thus, I don’t need the criticism. What are your thoughts? Should I leave him? Or is he just being honest and sincere?? I think it’s worth leaving but I also love him. I definitely need time a part but he’s recently amped up the affection and reassurance. He claims that it was a health concern and not a concern of attraction. But that is not what he said initially. I’m so lost and idk what to do.