Um I’m in shock

Mia • M O M M Y 💕

So my child has been sick for weeks. I mean like a month or more. We can’t figure out what is wrong with him. Me and my husband drop him off at daycare this morning and his teacher...... Kissed. Him.

Now, I’m not very strict about what people do with my child. I know they take care of him and when he goes to hangout with my family he is taken care of. So I’ve never really worried about this.

But y’all, my 15 week old baby has been sick for weeks and she kissed him on the side of the mouth. I was in shock.

Do you think she got him sick and it hasn’t gotten better because she keeps doing it? I love this woman. She’s an older woman who works there because she loves kids. She absolutely loves our child and so does everyone else there. He’s the youngest and the sweetest. They all have nicknames for him LOL

Do you think that’s why he can’t get over being sick? What would you do (and please don’t suggest anything rude to say to her or the owner) Me and the owner text sometimes so I know I can talk to her about it but I don’t want her to think she can’t love on my baby. I guess I should have told her right there that he’s sick and to be careful. Lord, I’m just stressed out I think.