Measuring behind, looking for reassurance

Ariel

Finally had my first ultrasound yesterday and I was supposed to be 8 weeks, 6 days per my LMP. The gestational sac only measure 6 weeks, 2 days and I believe I saw the yolk was measuring 5 weeks, 6 days. My doctor was also concerned by a dark region on the ultrasound (she thought it might be a pool of blood?). She gave our bean a 50/50 chance of being viable. I was sent to get blood drawn- my HCG was 35,949- which seems to be in line with 6 weeks. I was sent to radiology for a better ultrasound (transvaginal and abdominal). Now I’m just waiting to hear and have to go back to get blood drawn tomorrow. I know I basically need to wait to hear from my doctor but wanted to see if anyone has had a similar experience and how it turned out. I got a pretty decent first BFP on September 6 so its crazy to think I may have only been a little over a week along by then? Want to add that I’m not shocked I’m behind, I haven’t had a ton of strong symptoms like nausea; but I also haven’t had cramps or bleeding. I also don’t know when I really ovulated. Glow had told me between 8/20-8/22 so going off that. Thanks all 💕