PLACENTA PREVIA

Toni

so i went to see my doc on Monday and she told me i had a low lying uterus. Its sitting on top of my cervix and she said it was nothing to worry about. Its very common and usually fixes itself before delivery. She said no sex for two weeks. And assured me not to worry. So I have not taken the no sex thing seriously and have had sex 3 times since Monday. I had my anatomy scan two weeks ago and that's when they found but I wasn't told until two weeks later with my doc. I decided to read up on it today and its seems like it's a little more serious than the doc tried to make it out to be. I read that mother and baby can for due to placenta detaching and hemorrhage. So now im freaking the eff out. Im feeling super guilty for having sex and do physical things at work. Im worried the placenta has detached and I just don't know it and I've hurt my baby! I've had zero. Bleeding my whole pregnancy thamk god

But I do experience braxron hicks throughout the day and after sex. I'm 22 weeks right now. Has anyone experienced this diagnosis before? How'd it go for you? What have you heard from other moms that were diagnosed woth placenta previa? Im so worried. I love my bany so

much already and I ddnt realize how serious this was or could be! I wish my damn doctor would have been more informative instead of rushing in and out for my appointment!