Depo-provera shot

For anyone who’s had the depo shot when did you stop bleeding or did you ever stop bleeding? I got my first one back in the beginning of august during my first postpartum period, I have bled ever since and it’s not even spotting. It’s a light to medium period constantly. I am due to get my next one in November, should I get another? Not sure if this makes sense or is possible but if you guys bled after the first shot did it stop when you got the next one? My next option is the mirena IUD and I’m terrified of getting that inserted. I can’t remember to take a pill and I’m definitely not getting the arm implant so the IUD is the only other option. I’m just tired of bleeding. It’s affecting my life and I have to be on birth control as we don’t want another baby for awhile and condoms don’t always prevent things so I want birth control as another preventative so I’m extra safe. I hate wearing pads but my bleeding is too light for tampons. I’m just over the blood. I plan to talk to the doctor about this and see what she thinks also.