Usual for my baby..

Brooke

So my 7 month old typically sleeps from 8 till 7/8, usually through the night but with him teething he may be up once at 4 or 5am for a feed

So tonight, he went to bed a little later about half 8, an hour later he woke up crying his eyes out, which is unusual, as soon as I picked him up I could tell something was up, like he had scared himself senseless or something just by the way he was holding himself, his neck was arched weird in a way he has never done while I’ve held him, so from then I thought this is strange

Anyway I go to get him a bottle, and while I’m doing it I noticed that he’s breathing weird, not in a way that had me super concerned, I just think he got so worked up from the hysterical crying that he forgot how to breathe properly, so I’m rushing to get this bottle to call him down and to get his breathing back to normal, he’s still unsettled while he has it, tears streaming down his face, and straight after he’s finished the bottle I go to burp him, and he straight up fell fast asleep on my shoulder (he never does this anymore) and stayed fast asleep while putting him back in bed and is now asleep like it all never happened, which again is weird because he usually atleast wriggles around and with how upset he was it’s never usually that easy to get him back in bed

So now I’m sat here eyes glued to his monitor making sure he’s alright as it’s just me here as my partner isn’t home tonight hoping that it doesn’t happen again 😩