After birth

Can someone please answer me. I don’t mean to be bothersome I’ve made this post twice and no one has really answered but I’ve posted them late as well around the times people would be sleep. I called my OB I had for pregnancy and they can’t take me earlier than my postpartum appointment in 3 weeks because my insurance won’t cover the appointment.. I’m trying to avoid the hospital if possible and I delivered 2 hours away I can’t just go there. I’ve been having pain and soreness in my calves and thighs. They aren’t quite heavy anymore. They are aching.. they aren’t swollen or red but they do hurt to touch in certain spots on my calves.. I’ve been up walking but if I stand to long they start to ache and get sore. I’m just wondering if anyone else was this way after birth? I had my baby on October 2nd.. today was my original due date but she came early.. but anywho I’m worried about blood clots. I don’t want them to appear is why I keep making the post.. I don’t want to go to the hospital either if this is normal. I can drive 30 minutes to one closer to me but I want to save the drive if I can.. is this normal? Someone please answer