What’s going on??

Aria

So, I’ve recently had a concern and it’s been stressing me out. I’ve been on the same birth control for over a year now. (I’m on the combination pill tri-sprintec). My period is pretty regular. I bleed for 5-6 days, first three days are heavy and the last three days are from medium to light with some mild cramping. I had sex on Sept 12th and my last period was on Sept. 25th. My period was heavy for the first three days with moderate cramping, the last three days were lighter than usual and it seems that my period lasted for 4 and a half days.

•On Oct 8th, I had more discharge than usual, which was milky with no Oder.

•On Oct 9th, I noticed some light brown discharge.

•On October 10th, it was more dark brown so I used a tampon.

For the past two days, my spotting has been dark brown with some dark red spots. I take my pills somewhat inconsistently, like one day I’ll take it at 8 p.m. and then the next it’ll be at like 12 a.m.

He didn’t use a condom but he pulled out. I know all about precum and sperm, etc. I didn’t want to use plan B because I had used it back in July.

I have been feeling tired lately but that’s because my sleep schedule is messed up. I don’t have tender/sore breasts. I don’t have food aversions. No cramping. And I do have food cravings (nothing out of the ordinary). I don’t have vomiting or nausea. I don’t ever skip the placebos either and my period is due in 11 days. I usually have spotting a day before my period. I have never had spotting in between periods. I don’t know if it’s because of stress or me taking Vitamin C (since vitamin C lowers estrogen levels) or just my body adjusting to me taking birth control pill consistently. I don’t want to consult my OB/GYN just yet. Just want to know if this has happened to anyway else.