I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING

Abigail

I found out on Monday that I was pregnant. My doctor said my test was negative when I went in Monday morning, but I knew. On Tuesday, I had a clear positive. Then 2 hours later, I started bleeding. Heavily. And there were cramps. I thought it was a chemical pregnancy. When my test on Wednesday showed up positive and darker but I was still bleeding, I knew I should see the doctor. On Thursday morning, the bleeding turned into spotting and the cramps were very mild. My doctor did a pregnancy test and confirmed I was pregnant. Because of the bleeding he wanted to start HCG testing early to make sure I wasn’t miscarrying. So they drew my blood Thursday, then again today.

We haven’t been able to celebrate or feel optimistic about this pregnancy. All week we’ve been trying to convince ourselves that we’d be okay if this didn’t work out. BUT LOOK AT THIS DAMN BLOOD WORK.

Thursday:

Today (Saturday):

They’re drawing my blood again Monday. But after we got back today’s blood work, I couldn’t stop crying. My husband cried. I didn’t miscarry. The baby is sticking so far. I can’t believe this. I’m overwhelmed with joy. ❤️❤️