The SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) pt.14

Friday rolled around & Autumn had finished all the housework, errands & chores. She asked John if she could go to the concert, but he said no. He hid all the car keys from her. She felt more like a maid than a wife. She texted Andy to let him know the bad news. Andy was sorely disappointed.

It was time for Autumn to put the girls down for bed. She bathed them, dressed them, brushed their hair & teeth. She went to their rooms, held them & sang them softly to sleep.

Autumn: You are my sunshine my only sunshine... You make me happy when skies are gray. You never know dear how much I love you... Please don’t take my sunshine away...

Lou: Mommy?

Autumn: Yes, my love.

Lou: Remember when we sang that song with Andy?

Autumn: Yes?

Lou: That was the best day ever.

Autumn smiled & continued the song to the end. She remembered that day & how happy Lou was & how Andy was so sweet to both of her girls.

Lou: Mommy?

Autumn: Yes?

Lou: Why doesn’t daddy sing with us? Does he love us?

Autumn: Baby, just close your eyes & sleep now.

Soon Louella fell asleep & Autumn moves into Charlie’s room.

Charlie: Mommy, sorry I wasn’t very nice to Andy.

Autumn wondered why her girls kept bringing up Andy. Not only was her on her mind, but on theirs as well.

Meanwhile, Andy was about to perform & he was disappointed that Autumn couldn’t make it. He played his set with his band & headed to Autumn’s house.

The girls were fast asleep. Autumn & John were in their room & John had ordered Autumn to wear a specific lingerie. Autumn was always forced to have sex with him. He didn’t rape her, but Autumn never enjoyed intimate times with him. She didn’t love him. Sex was always about pleasing John & Autumn’s needs were never met or were never John’s concern. After sex, Autumn showered & John decided to pick a fight with her. Apparently he heard the girls mentioning Andy & he wanted to know who Andy was. The conversation went south when Autumn stated that she & Andy loved each other. John started to get physical as Autumn started running away from him. It was a surprise that the girls stayed asleep the entire time. Andy texted Autumn to say that he was right outside her house. Autumn ran downstairs to open the door. John ran after her.

John: Don’t tell me he’s here!

After Autumn opened the door, she ran into Andy’s arms. Andy comforted her & kissed her.

John: Get your hands off of my wife!

Andy: Let’s go, Autumn.

John: You’re not going anywhere!

John grabbed Andy & started punching him.

Autumn: Andy!

Andy: I’m ok... Where are the girls?

Autumn: Upstairs.

Autumn, Kyle & Robby went upstairs to grab the girls. John & Andy continued to battle it out.