Peed the bed? Update

I hate that I have to type this. So in all my years as an adult (I'm 23) I have peed the 3 times.

I can't really remember the first because I was 20 but I remember being very stressed the night before.

2nd time was earlier this year I had been habing trouble with bullying at work and my uni load was crazy. I woke up at night with the need to pee but decided not to because I was so exhaust and needed my sleep. I peed the bed enough for me to wake up and I got up started freaking. I still had to pee so I went to the bathroom.

3rd is today it's 630am and I just woke with a wet front. Not a lot but I guess enough that it woke me up. I went to the bathroom and peed for ages. I've been extremely stressed out lately with uni and I'm going through one of my low periods in my panic disorder and depression. I went to sleep around 3:10ish am this morning. Before I went to sleep I felt the need to pee a bit but brushed it off as I had peed at 10pm.

I'm thinking it's related to stress and my apparent ignornace of ignoring the signs go to the bathroom when you feel the need to. I'm use to holding in my bladder I generally pee once in the morning, maybe once midday (depending if I'm out or not. I don't like peeing in public) and once at night before bed.

Could this be damaging my bladder?

Could there be another reason?

Edit/Update: I would reply to comments but that destroys the purpose of having it posted anonymously. Some you may be happy to know I've made myself go to the bathroom to pee every couple of hours. One person said I needed to drink more water, I drink about 2 litres a day. I just avoid bathrooms at night and in public. I've been like this since I was a kid but I'm realising it's a habit I need to get rid of for my health.