Induced at 41 weeks LONG story

Brandi

First I was scheduled for an induction for 40 weeks and 3 days. Called labor and delivery at 7 am to check on availability and they told me to call back at noon. Noon comes around and they tell me to call back at 2. I call at 2 and they tell me it will be rescheduled for 41 weeks. I was so heartbroken. So Saturday comes around (41 weeks exact) and I call and they told me to head that way. YAY. So we get there at 8 am. Dr comes in and checks me. I was a tight 1.5cm and cervix was so far up they could barely reach it. Started cervidil at 11 am. Contractions begin, every 3 to 5 mins apart. They left cervidil in for 12 hours and rechecked me. She said it was a tight 3 but we did make some progress. Sunday morning comes around and they say we will start pitocin at 530 am. Didnt actually get it until about 7:30 am. Contractions get stronger but still about every 3 mins. Did the yoga ball for most of the day, was kind of starting to lose hope. Really didn't want to end in a c-section. Sunday around 3 PM I ask nurse to check me again. She begins to check and said cervix was still very high. So as she is really reaching for it my water broke!! Yay. Shit hits the fan IMMEDIATELY. Contractions were painful and every 3 mins still. Once my water broke i was in labor for 4 hours total. This is my second vaginal birth Btw so it was expected to go kind of quick I guess. With me being on the highest dose of pitocin these contractions hurt like hell. I was in tears at a 3 but with my first child made it to 9cm without epidural. but this one hurt so bad I decided to get the epidural. Once I got that I soon was at a 5-6 cm dilated. Cervix had finally dropped. Finally got to an 8 and started to feel the urge to push. They told me to hold on dr was not in the building yet. Tried to wait but really had a lot of pressure. Dr finally walked in, checked me and said it was go time. I pushed 4 times!!! Dr was in there for a total of 18 mins. Lol i did not tear down there one bit so no stitches!!! She was 6 lbs 3 oz. A very little girl. I'm in love. Sorry for such a long story 😍😍