#8 pregnancy

Kristen

A little long but wanted to share my story.

So I've been pregnant 8 times. Out of 8 I have 3 children. My very first pregnancy I miscarried before 5 weeks. My next 3 were secsessful pregnancies. My last pregnancy was complicated I was very sick which caused me to be under weight and I was in an abusive relationship which lead to stress and depression. Which caused my daughter to not grow properly and at 33 weeks they discovered she stopped growing and there was very low amniotic fluid. They decided to take her out. She was breech so I had to have a c section. She was born at 33 weeks and 1 days. Thankfully she was very healthy and got to come home 3 weeks later. She is currently 15 months. I ended up leaving my ex. And soon after met an amazing guy. Soon after I fell pregnant at the end of Oct 2018 I misscaried a week after finding out so not even 5 weeks. The next 3 ended the same way. Doctor says because I miscarried by week 5 they were chemical pregnancies. I had my last misscarrage last month sept 2019. I conceived right after. I am currently 5 weeks 4 days this is the farthest I've made it. I've taken lots of pregnancy tests and the line just keeps getting darker where as before 5 weeks the lines would fade and I could not get a positive result with a digital weeks indacator. But yesterday I finally got one. I am hoping for a sticky baby. So far things look good and are going forward and no signs of miscarriage. Any other mamas out there suddenly having this issue?