Anyone feel like their mum/grandparents forgot what it really was like to have a baby?9

Ra

Sometimes I'll tell my mum about how hard it can be to leave the house with my toddler and newborn and how things can be difficult. She will sometimes say things like I didn't have that problem I must have been supermum. This then makes me think am I not as good. I prefer to shower at night cause its hard in the morning. She said she never had this problem she just out baby in bouncer in the bathroom. I did this with my first but now I have a toddler running around the house I don't find this so easy.

Tonight she asked how my baby settled. I told her he's been sleeping since 18.30 and has only had 4 bottles so I would wake him about 22.00 to get his 5th feed in (with hope he sleeps until at least 5am) cause I know from experience if he doesn't have his 5th feed he will be up in the early hours looking for it. I explained to her I know he needs atleast 30oz a day and he's only had 26oz today. She said in her days they didnt count the oz how things have changed. Its not that I'm told to count I just know that's what he needs. Anyone else feel like this?

Would you wake your baby at 22.00 to feed them? Or would you just leave them? Now I don't know if I'm doing the right thing.

Even when my toddler has a tantrum my nana will say none of my 5 done that and wouldn't have gotten away with it. My toddler isn't a bad kid he just had tantrums like a normal toddler which is frustration it's not them being naughty.

I think I'm over thinking things.