Baby won’t eat enough - long

Danica

So my son used to be a good eater at the bottle. Now he fusses after a few ounces. Now if I bundle him in a warm blanket and get him half asleep I can sometimes get his full feed in but it takes an hour. He’s sleeping through the night now and is even like this in the morning. I thought/think we were dealing with reflux issues so the OP doctor recommend a bit of rice in his bottle. It seemed to help (less fussing at the bottle) but then made him constipated. We tried oatmeal cereal and it was awful he would eat even less. So back to rice to see if it helped anymore and it didn’t the fussing started again. So we took away the rice and back to straight formula and same issue fussing at the bottle. So we had him a few times to OP before the rice was recommended and they did a slew of blood work and X-ray and nothing was found. The only thing that they mentioned was he full of gas in his intestines. He’s always been gassy but he’s been worse. Also he was normally pooping two times a day and is down to one or less. Most of these issues other than the reflux started after his 2 month vaccines and his oral rotavirus vaccine. I’m at my limit I cry with him and these hour long feeds are hard on him and I as he gets so tired although he’s basically sleeping. Any ideas? I’ve thought about a blockage because I’ve heard that can happen from rotavirus but his symptoms don’t seem consistent. I’m sorry for the long rant I just need some input. We are on lactose free milk which was working just fine other than reflux before the vaccines.