My friend has gotten angry at me for telling her my opinion she asked for.

She’s currently 2 weeks away from having her little girl and she’s constantly had problems with the possible baby daddy, they argue every time they talk, she helped sabotage one of his relationships (they’re both at fault as they cheated together whilst he was with this new person) and the other potential father/fathers are off the scene. Through out her pregnancy she has been with several men and still kept going back on and off with the possible baby daddy, it’s raised a lot of eyebrows and well she’s a grown adult so it’s none of our business. The only thing that of course isn’t fair on her child is that all the men she does sleep with throughout this pregnancy haven’t been done safely and she caught chlamydia which she’s had to have treatment for. She’s had people call her a hoe left right and centre. Homewrecked a relationship because she wanted the guy, several sexual partners and even had an std through lack of safety so naturally people will think fairly low of her and that’s where she’s asked me, what do I think? I kept my mouth shut the whole time, it’s not my place to tell her what to do or how to live her life BUT after asking my opinion I did tell her out right “yeah you are out here being a hoe” she lost her shit with me over it, but she asked? Now she’s sat here going off like I called her a hoe out of the blue?! Was I wrong to tell her the truth when she straight up asked me?!