I feel like a crazy person!

Britt

I’m 6 weeks pregnant today and I feel like a crazy person. Everything my partner says to me lately feels like a personal attack. I am picking fights about everything. This is new. We have always had good open and honest communication but lately everything he says makes me so angry. I got upset when we talked about the dog jumping up on people and ruined one night this week. I got mad about him going out with a friend after work to grab a beer and ruined another night. And tonight I got pissed because some girl who he works with is pregnant and they were talking about how I am asking him to make me dinner or tea and she mentioned that if I’m already asking for that much help it’s only going to get worse. What really made me mad was that he said that she said she was really trying to milk it and her husband nipped that shit in the bud. Anyone else on a crazy emotional roller coaster?? I can normally bite my tongue, but lately I have had NO filter. I just get so angry and I want to explode. Any one else? How are you coping?