About a high risk and rare case

Sara

I'm currently 6 weeks and 5 days into my pregnancy but I also had a major scare....... I was in pain and didnt kno why I thought I had an infection. Went to urgent care and everything came back negative...... my major scare was pain sitting down and pain wouldn't go away. Went to hospital and found out I was pregnant with twins....... scary part is one made it to the uterus and the other one didnt make it....... I had to have surgery done to remove the baby from the fallopian tube.... I am a lucky person cuz when the surgeon checked the cervix was closed.... so the baby in the uterus survived...... I had surgery on October 14th to get my fallopian tube removed cuz of the pregnancy and I'm saddened cuz this is my first rainbow baby that didnt survive..... I found out I'm due in June of 2020.... so far no signs of miscarriage with the baby in the uterus but please pray this baby goes full term and survies....... I'm saddened this happened and when I found out this type of pregnancy only happens to 1 in 30,000 women but the most rare thing about it is the baby in the uterus is surviving and I pray every single day not to lose this baby to due to the surgery to get the tube pregnancy removed....... I did become a very lucky person cuz I had all signs of pain and got it taken care of as soon as possible..... the surgeon did find a light internal bleeding and I'm lucky to be alive as soon as the first sign hit. I kno I'm only 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant but my belly is way bigger then it should be and now I cant hide tummy for long cuz I'm still early. But with my other 3 kids my belly didnt start showing until the second trimester hit but this one I'm in my early trimester and look bigger. But I do love this baby........