Oily skin and greasy hair before bfp?

So I been having other symptoms but i am curious to know if developing extra oils is a symptom for the ones how have been pregnant before.... my face and skin is usually dry for the exception of my nose but lately it's been really and i mean really oily. I haven't change my cleansing routine or used any new product. It's oily to the point I have to wash and cleanse my face 2/3 times a day. Due to the oily skin I now also develop a few blemishes and bumps. My hair is also greasy which is extremely rare since I always have to put a load of condition and oils since it's always dry dry. I wash my hair every day and sometimes skip only one day and will wash it the next day, but now if I go a day without washing my hair it gets greasy like if hadn't washed it in days and that's even that I stopped using condition and oils in my hair cause I thought that was the reason for my greasy hair.... Well thank and I hope someone can explain if this is actually a symptom or just my body producing extra oils.

Vote below to see results!