Would you date him ?

The guy I'm talking to is originally from New Jersey.. his mom passed away so he got put into foster care and recently got adopted by his foster mom.. (he's 18 now and I'm 19).. he helps take care of his foster siblings and he's so so good to me. He's very caring, he makes me feel like I'm legit a queen, he calls me all the time, he stays hyping me up. He told me that before his mom passed away, she taught him that his girl is always right and he can disagree w her but that's his woman and as long as it isnt something crazy, she should always be right. I cant explain to yall how great of a guy he has been so far.

This is the issue... when he still lived with his mom, he was in a gang, therefore he robbed a place armed and got arrested.. he also got in a fight w a different gang person and went on the run, but finally turned himself in so he could finish school... so he's been in jail twice..

If you type his name into facebook or Google, his Wanted search thing pops up so my parents will definitely find out.. I dont know what to do😔😔😔

Vote below to see results!