Boyfriends dad thinks I got pregnant on purpose

I’m 19 and recently found out that I’m pregnant and my boyfriend and I have told both our parents. We are currently living at my boyfriends dads house and things have been awkward since we told him 2days ago. Last night he burst into our room at 4am yelling that what has happened is fucking ridiculous and he started to yell at me and told me that I got pregnant on purpose. I’m 19. I don’t have my own place or my own car. I wouldn’t get pregnant on purpose because I am just getting by trying to take care of myself. Maybe we didn’t try hard enough to not get pregnant but it definitely wasn’t planned and it takes 2 to create a baby not just 1. I just stared at him in disbelief. He’s never talked to me like this before and I get that it’s a huge change and that there’s a bunch of emotions to be had so I just let him say whatever he had to say. It definitely hurt my feelings but I just stayed quiet. He left but shortly came back and told me that I have to leave and I can’t live there anymore and left again. At that I just started to cry because I don’t have a relationship with my family and so now I have no where to go. As soon as I started to cry my boyfriend got up and went and talked with his dad for a while and then came back to make sure I was okay. He’s been so supportive and I don’t know what I would do without him. What should I do now because everything is 10x more awkward than they were?