So tired of being here 😓

So we've been living with my in-laws for a good 4 years and it seems like we're never gonna move out. We already got a trailer that has to be moved and renovated. We had to put $500 down on a land that failed the soil test. (We didn't buy it) now we're back to the beginning. My son is already two and we don't have no bonding time/privacy like a family should. My MIL/FIL interrupts me every time I talk to my hubby. They always ignore me, and I feel so unwelcome. Every time I try and cook for me and my son, my MIL pulls out a hotdog from the fridge and gives it to him. (Of course I put it back in the fridge, because I'm already cooking) she asked me like twice if he could have it and I said, "no," and she gave it to him anyways. She tries to act like his mom and ever calls him, "son and my baby." It's annoying. It's like I haven't been the mom I wanted to be since I became a mom. I have no motivation here, and I tried explaining it to my hubby. I said I'd be happier with out own house and he jokes around saying, "is that right." It gets so annoying. Like I know I would be so much happier. My mental health is deteriorating here. No one cleans (but me). And it's so aggravating. I hate cleaning up after them. They are filthy people. I hate leaving my room when they are here, and I know that can't be healthy for my son. Staying in one room til their gone. I already looked up apartments but my hubby said, "no." He wants to keep are mobile home. If he wasn't paying for his moms rent and bills we could've easily been put by now. I'm so sick and tired of not having a place for my son. And I'm newly pregnant so there's that. 😔 like I literally stay in pajamas all day and don't care about my appearance anymore.. my hubby always complains at how our room gets messy so fast, but there's nothing I can do about it. We're living in a small with with him, me and my son. My son also sleeps with us because there isn't room to put a toddler bed. It's getting so aggravating. He wakes up 2 hrs like a newborn if I toss and turn... he lays on my pillow and head butts me... I told my hubby I was tired of it and he told me to sleep on the couch and he'll sleep with our toddler.